Friday, February 25, 2005

No Strings Attached


No Strings Attached
Originally uploaded by davejh23.
For Valentine's Day I received a new pair of Merrells. I have never owned any and I really wanted a pair. I am wearing them today...loving it by the way...but it made me stop and think. Am I becoming an old man because I celebrate slip on shoes? The question actually occurred to me last night when I was taking off my Merrells and putting on my house shoes. This Mr. Rogers moment made me aware that I am slowly slipping towards eliminating all strings from my wardrobe. Can I justify it with the desire for comfort? Or am I simply becoming an old man. If the latter is true that will explain why I have had the unbelievable desire to wear my white shorts/black socks/sandals combo down to the Pt. Mallard beach and search for treasure with my metal detector. Gotta go..Matlock is on.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger JavaBeanRush said...

har!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home