Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Beware of Dog


I've never been a huge believer in ghosts either way...but this dog has given me all kinds of reasons to think that I have some sort of ghost in my hallway. Wilson used to greet me at the door with an affectionate greeting...but now he stays back and peers at me through a thin area of visibility between the living room and the back bedroom. He whimpers when he has to walk down the hall...not when he is in the bedroom...not when he is in the kitchen...but something about that hallway gives him the heebs. Anna thinks he's just staying back to make sure I'm not a burglar...this could be true. It's good to know that if someone ever broke into my house that my "best friend" has got my back.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

I know you don't want to hear this but I've heard that animals are particularly sensitive to spirits. This is assuming that you believe in that sort of thing.

BTW, your "best friend" is awfully cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home