Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Seriously...put a shirt on.

UsAtBeach

Here are ten things I learned from my vacation.

1. Failing to apply sunscreen to one’s upper lip will result in a moustache shaped suntan.
2. I do not own the DVDs from the first season of “The O.C.” but now thanks to Lawren…it owns me.*
3. If there is a sweet lady recovering from ACL surgery walking in the surf…she will be run over by someone boogie boarding with me.
4. Hwy 331 South from Montgomery, AL is a painfully long stretch of highway.
5. Walton County (Florida) Sheriff’s Deputies are everywhere.
6. The humidity in North Alabama is quite acceptable thank you...relatively speaking.
7. Losing your checkbook is much like watching Oprah….I don’t recommend it.
8. Dear Hairy Guy in Florida, Please stop walking on the beach shirtless. Thank you. Mgmt.
9. Having a cockroach crawling on your leg is every bit as gross as you would think it to be.
10. Coming back to work after a 5 day weekend is awesome**.

*by "owns me" I mean we watched 17 episodes in a row and I need more
**by awesome I mean not awesome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home