Thursday, August 11, 2005

I pooped on the rug!

That is what this face told me when I got home yesterday. Of course he didn't have to say anything...as you can imagine. Anna was the first to come across the scene so I was at least warned before I came home...nothing makes you want to rush home from work more than the prospect of having to clean up canine fecal matter with the kitchen spatula.

Since he hasn't done this since he was 7 weeks old...he was apparently just sick and couldn't help it. This just adds further proof to my theory that real kids are easier to raise than dogs. At least if a kid gets sick and loses all control of his functions...most times....MOST times...it stays in the diaper/pants. Of course by saying this I have doomed myself to having children who poop on the rug too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home