Sunday, April 24, 2005

It is April for crying out loud


MeinSnow1DH176
Originally uploaded by davejh23.
I need bread!! I need milk!!

It is nice for a change to be in an area where snow doesn't cripple the community. No offense to you guys back home...but things are moving on as usual here in Ohio. It is nice....cold...but nice. Back home the local stations would already be scrambling to name this weather event. "Blizzard 2005" or maybe "White Out 2005" or even "Armageddon Flurries 2005". Up here it's just more snow to add to a record breaking year.

I hope everyone is warm back home...because I'm freezing!

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, This is BJ and I CAN NOT BELIEVE (yes, all in CAPS so you understand the conviction in my voice) you missed my birthday to take that crappy picture! Ahhh, the snow and cold...I sure do miss it. This post is way late, but I just now got to your page. Hope you are all missing me on Tuesday's--ya bunch a lushes. Have a Mello-Yellow on me hey? :) Love ya, tell Anna I says hello. ~Beej

 

Post a Comment

<< Home