Friday, July 15, 2005

My troubled son




It is a real shame when I take a photo with a my little dinky...crummy resolution camera phone...and it turns out to be a good one. Of course I guess I wouldn't have been able to hold any other camera while buzzing down I-565...so it's an even trade.

I discovered last night that Wilson is socially retarded. If anyone knows the name of a good canine therapist...please leave it in the comments section. He also made a case last night for leaving off the "socially" portion of that previous statement by repeatedly running between the wires of an electric fence. I now know how it feels to take your child to visit someone's house only to have them embarrass you with their behavior. That may rank slightly below "Chuck E. Cheese" as reason #2 why I don't need children right now.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Hee hee.

Be nice to your doggie. He's "special".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home