Thursday, July 21, 2005

Travel Notes

Here are some things I made a note of while on travel:

1. Airports should add a "runners only" lane for people who are running to catch a flight.
2. They should also add a "frustrated people only" lane for the hundreds of people walking around shaking their head in disgust.
3. Even though I know that people are talking on their cell phone hands-free I still wonder if they are just crazy people who are talking to themselves.
4. The whole country should be required to serve sweet tea...North, South, East, and West...everybody.
5. A standard should be set for eating shrimp tails...either we don't eat any...or we eat them all.
6. No matter how hard I try...I can never keep myself from sharing my "There are rednecks everywhere...no matter what part of the country you live" theory with people in the north.
7. Wireless internet service in the hallway isn't quite as beneficial as wireless internet service inside the room.
8. Time zones make my head hurt.
9. Ragging out a new Chevy Malibu V8 is 100% guilt free when it is a rental.
10. My version of Microsoft Word is too old if it flags the word "internet" as a misspelled word.
11. Top ten lists are stupid.

4 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave.....you ROCK

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Me said...

Who eats shrimp TAILS?

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Dave said...

You know how sometimes the tail is taken off and you really can't tell if you are supposed to eat it or not? Maybe I'm just a mixed up kid.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Ummmm, yeah. Go ahead and spring for the XP Office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home