Thursday, September 08, 2005

Aww...what a cute little...uh...baby.















It is well known among my friends and family that I would like for any future male offspring of mine to be dressed as such...male...masculine...etc... Anna and I have had this discussion many times. No offense to those of you who dress your little boys in those little froo-froo outfits...but I'm just not down with it. I would like my future little boy to be dressed as a little man...not a little girl. So Anna sends me a funny link to a site selling dog clothes and I tell her that God dressed dogs well enough...they don't need anymore clothes, shoes, or accessories of any kind. I told you that so I could tell you this...

Here is an e-mail exchange between Anna and I after the dog clothes link was sent:

Me: "What if you dress up a little dog in sailor suits and spare my little boy...deal?"
Anna: "Why don't you pass him from your loins and then we will talk."

Ah yes...the undefeated trump card that women hold...child birth.









1 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't cave on this one Dave. There are 2 ups you are allowed for a son:
1 - Sports related issues
2 - No girly outfits for the little man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home