Saturday, October 15, 2005

Look-A-Like

Friday was my niece Bree's 2nd birthday...her first since she has been in the U.S. We had her party today at a Mexican restaurant...mainly because it was a "Dora The Explorer" party...she thinks she is Dora. Just to make sure you are with me here...she is Chinese....and she thinks she is Hispanic cartoon character...Dora. I can't get enough of that. Take a look at this picture...doesn't she look just like that little Dora doll she is holding?













My brother (her dad) also pointed out that with her little headband down over her forehead that she looked like Janie Fricke. Janie Fricke? Are you kidding me? I had forgotten all about 1970s-80s country music sensation Janie Fricke! Here's the side-by-side comparison...just in case you have forgotten about Janie Fricke.











Here is a link to all of the pictures from Saturday...in case you're interested. http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?
userid=davejh23&gallery_id=273736


By the way...Bree doesn't like me yet. I'll keep you updated in case that changes.

6 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what did her favorite uncle get her?

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Java Boo Boo said...

dude, that first picture is crazy! lol

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

I see the resemblence to D-d-d-d-dora, D-d-d-dora over that Janie chick.

Dangit...you are the 2nd blog I've read tonight who mentioned Dora.

Thanks a lot...I'll be singing that ALLLLLLL night.

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When i first saw the picture of Janie Fricke, I thought is was Gina back in the day. Don't tell her I said that.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Who Bill? I'm not sure what he got her.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Kami said...

Too cute. She does look like Dora!! We love Dora in this house, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home