Tuesday, October 11, 2005

WARNING

DO TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PHOTO VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.















No babies were harmed in the taking of this picture. However the child's father...who happens to be a HUGE Auburn fan...was indeed harmed...emotionally harmed anyway.

Being that I am a photographer it would be fair to assume that I took this photo. But I would like to clear my name and make it clear that I was not responsible for this.















I never said that I didn't approve of it...just that I wasn't responsible.

ADDITIONAL WARNING: Do not look at my "thumbs up" if you are grossed out by unintentional displays of double-jointedness.

4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Didn't notice the freakish thumb until you mentioned it...I was just so awestuck that you were doing the "Gig 'em Aggies" sign that I totally missed it.

Wooooop!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Kami said...

My thumbs do that too!!!! OMG!!! So glad to find a brother from another mother. My hubs always rips on my freakish thumbs.

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Online Cheating said...

Excellent question

 

Post a Comment

<< Home