Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My first 100 grand














I was looking through some old image CDs and I ran across the night in December 2001 that I celebrated my 1999 Saturn surpassing the 100,000 mile mark. Yep...100 grand in around two years. Anna and I were heading back to her house when I realized that I only needed twenty more miles to hit 100K. So we did what anyone would have done...we drove around and took pictures until it hit the mark. The funniest part about these pictures is the fact that the "Service Engine Soon" light was on when I took a photo of the odometer.












I was doing my best impression of the old Toyota commercials. Thinking back...I believe I would have been better off driving a Toyota.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Dave ... not a gay jump at all. Very not gay.

Clay Akin

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Thanks Clay...and remember...2nd place is the 1st loser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home