Wednesday, December 28, 2005

*cough* *gasp* *cough*




















I don't mean to alarm anyone...but I think I've been breathing mustard gas for the better part of the day.

The building I work in is on a military installation...on the site of an old mustard gas production facility...or so I'm told. I think my cubicle is seeping that stuff.

***Update 12/29/05***

When I told Anna about this...as you can imagine...I got a blog-worthy answer.

Anna: "I would buy one of those mustard gas detectors."
Me: {blank stare}
Anna: "The Soviets produced them."

If you see Anna today...wish her a happy birthday. Perhaps a nice card...phone call....or Soviet produced mustard gas detector would be in order.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Bart said...

Who cut the mustard gas?

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Java Boo Boo said...

happy bday to Anna.

have you thought about getting into advertising.. with your bulletin posts on MS. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home