Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My future face

While visiting another blog I came across a link to this site (www.myheritage.com) that will allow you to upload a photo of yourself and it then matches it to the the celebrity you most resemble.
































This is Edward Said. He was a well-known Palestinian-born American literary theorist, critic and outspoken Palestinian activist. Or "what I may look like in 40 years" as I like to refer to him.

Anna told me once that I looked like Ben Affleck...................wait for it.........................in dim light. How flattering.

3 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

One word - moisturizer. ;)

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I my gosh, I am so excited......my match was Katie Holmes :-) I don't look anything like her but I'll take it.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Anna is too much. I wonder if I look like Giselle on the VS runway in dim light, after a few beers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home