Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dogs up, Cats down.














Here are a few reasons that I have come up with as to why dogs are superior to cats. Not being David Letterman...I will refrain from making this a top ten list.

1. I've never seen a blind person with a seeing eye cat.
2. When there is a bomb threat they never enter the building with a bomb sniffing cat.
3. How many handicapped kids do you know with an assist cat?
4. When someone escapes from prison they never hunt them down with a tabby.
5. If someone is smuggling weed in from Mexico...a cat could never find it in the luggage.
6. I have never seen a cat fetch...ever.
7. If you live in the ghetto and want to keep intruders away...you don't buy a cat.
8. If you go hunting and shoot a duck...a cat might rub up against your leg...but it won't retrieve the duck.
9. If you hooked a half dozen cats up to a sled and sent them off to Alaska you would die of starvation and/or hypothermia.

I rest my case. Woof.

6 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Phil Harwell said...

Sorry Dave but you're going to have to change #6. I personally have seen multiple cats that fetch. And I have witnesses. Sure it's not the norm, but it's not unheard of.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was raised with cats and solemnly vow to never own a cat in my adulthood.

Dogs are all about unconditional love.

Of course they're all about sniffing butts too but I'm choosing to ignore that.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Bart said...

Cats are selfish... dogs are givers.

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless Dave...absolutely priceless!

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Misti said...

well, not a dog person here. less of a cat person... so i say pet rocks are the way to go. *wink*

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plus you can't catch "Dog scratch Fever"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home