Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Here come the locust


I found this picture of me from the Iron Bowl (Alabama vs Auburn game) 2000. We were working out of this room below Bryant Denny Stadium when I spotted this guy. A nine foot wood carving of Paul "Bear" Bryant. At the time I remember thinking how hard someone had worked on that carving only to have it buried in a small media room out of sight. Probably not the recognition they were hoping for.

You know...God sent a plague after some folks in Exodus 32 for worshipping a golden cow. I wonder if some hard core Crimson Tide fans got their hands on this statue if they would wake up one day with locust, boils, and funny tasting water?

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Bart said...

Ok, Hot Shot, step away from the Bear. You are way too close to the largest (what is that? Pine?) hand carved likness of the world's greatest football coach. Can you say "graven image"?

Bart

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Bart said...

BTW... I'm bloggin, I'm bloggin!
I've added content to my blog, get off my case, you Bear tree hugger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home