Thursday, November 10, 2005

Not quite PETA

So I'm talking to Anna on the phone today...here's how it went....


Anna: "Hello little chickens...thank you for your sacrifice."
Me: "Are you talking to a chicken truck?"
Anna: "Aww...they're looking right at me."
Me: "Thank you for your sacrifice?"
Anna: "Yeah...they sacrifice their lives so I can eat."

Well maybe the PETA activist wackos will take comfort in the fact that at least some meat eaters appreciate the selflessness shown by the animals who make their buffets and cookouts possible.

Nothing tastes worse than a selfish chicken.


3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Java Boo Boo said...

whenever I see a chicken truck... I get sad for a second.

But man, I love some grilled or fried chicken.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Kami said...

OH NO!!!! I am so glad I have never seen a chicken truck like that!! OMG!!! Poor Anna! I have, however, seen what they do in those slaughterhouses. It's so sad! Oh, so sad. Poor little birdies.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

OMG...

I'm all kinds of sad now. It's much easier to eat chicken when you just htink of them as frozen chicken boobies at the store.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home