Tuesday, February 07, 2006

So my car is pretty dirty

Now I know that the back seat of my car has gotten a little cluttered lately. It's been on my list of things to do for several weeks now. But last night at the Jack's drive-thru I was given the last piece of motivation to go ahead and get it clean. The following conversation is real...

Jack's lady: Hi, how are you?
Me: I'm good how are you?
Jack's lady: Are you on your way back to college?
Me: (silently lower my head to laugh)
Jack's lady: Oh I'm sorry...are you moving or something?
Me: No maam...I'm just junky...thanks.

5 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two words...TINTED WINDOWS

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

They would say the same thing if they saw mine too.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Bart said...

Some correct answers would have been:

"Yeah... back to college... that's where I'm headed"

"Taking this stuff to my church's give-away drive"

"I am travlin' cross America, and this is my home"

"Shhhhh... be quite! My wife, two young 'uns and my baby are asleep back there, and if you wake em they'll want some of my fries!"

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Misti said...

you and Mr. Fun. his car drives me crazy. luckily hes taken to riding his motorycle to work most days.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Kari said...

Yea. I've been there with no excuse to give, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home