Monday, March 27, 2006

Havoc = wolf ?

So Anna and I went to watch the semi-pro hockey team in Huntsville play in a playoff game on Saturday night. The Havoc lost after three overtimes...wow...long game.

During one of the many 18 minute intermission periods I shot 10 images and later stitched them into a panoramic of the arena. Please note that the pretty floating thing on the left is Anna's head. Click on it for a larger view.







We also chased down the Havoc mascot, "Chaos" and had our picture made with him. This did make me realize something...I have enough photos of myself smiling to last me the rest of my life. From here on out all of the pictures that I have made with celebrities and mascots will come with a free gimmick. It could be a "thumbs-up" or a subject sensitive gesture...as seen here.
















As you can imagine...this decision thrills Anna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home