Friday, February 17, 2006

Thanks Mickey!

I just got back from a work trip at a Disney World Resort. Yeah I know...not a bad way to work. But there is only so much of the Happiest Place on Earth that one man can handle.

Now maybe I grew up sheltered...but I have never had the opportunity to enjoy a theme park turkey leg. Well I made sure I changed that while inside of Disney MGM-Studios.

















I haven't had a meal make me feel this manly since that time I accidently ate a roofing shingle.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Space Mountain? Been there, done that.

Haunted Mansion? Not bad.

Pirates of the Caribbean? I can watch the movie.

But that turkey leg! Now THAT'S a good reason for a 12-hour trip.

-Brad Collins

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing like a huge turkey leg to bring you back to your primal roots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home