Wednesday, April 05, 2006

:: Caution :: This post contains nudity ::

I asked Dad to scan some old photos of me from when I was wee. Normally this would be the part of the blog where I would try to set the photo up by saying something clever...no need brother...no need.














I remember this day like it was yesterday. I had just gotten out of the tub...I hurried my naked little self across the hall to get some underwear out of one of my drawers...and Dad ambushed me. I still remember him laughing his head off. Laugh it up Dad....laugh it up. (*image edited for content)

This next one was a photo of me from the first and only time I've ever been drunk.














Ok...so I wasn't actually drunk...but it did look like a party! I spy two empty pfaltzgraff bowls...this is clearly a sign that there was a freezer of homemade ice cream somewhere nearby. I would also like to point out that the printing on my shirt says "Hamburger" over and over again. This shirt has always been a mystery to me.

There were a few things that owned me back in the day....the three wheeler was one of them. Let's be honest here...I'm completely precious.




















The funny thing about the next picture is that I have run into this guy in the fraternity section at Bryant-Denny Stadium a million times. Who knew I would have the frat-tastic look happening so early? I'm going to press on with this and pretend like I did not have an enormous head.



















Now....



















...I'm pretty sure I thought I had it going on that night. I posted this picture just to prove to you that we all make mistakes....horrible...embarrassing...pre-teen mistakes.

Now I have saved the best for last......



...the end.

7 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger THE J Mo said...

Man, that's some funny stuff!

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The plumber's crack is hilarious. I see you were way ahead of the current generation, wearing your low riser underwear...or were you just commando?

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Humor Girl said...

How hilarious! My favorite is, of course, your crack! SO cute.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lmao too cute

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Kami said...

OMG! How cute were you?!?!?!?!?

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Bart said...

Less crack.... more cowbell!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger || davidjay || said...

Those are hilarious man! Great shots on your site! I loved that American flag shot! Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home