Friday, September 15, 2006

CC Deville hates me




















We're on our honeymoon....having a great time....sitting in the hotel lobby waiting on a bus to take us to the cruise port. So in walks 1980's hair band guitarist C.C. Deville. Well on his second trip through the lobby I slide away from the crowded lobby and ask him if I could have my photo made with him. He walks past me without a word. Without ONE word...raised eyebrow...offer for heroin...nothing. Needless to say I was pretty miffed. Had it been 1985....I would have understood. But it's not 1985....it's 2006 and I was the only person in a lobby full of people who recognized him. He should have asked to have his picture with me...."Hey check it out...this guy in the hotel lobby knew who I was!....well yeah I got my picture made with him!"

By the way...my wife wears the same shade of lipstick.

Does that photo make anyone else crave some cotton candy?

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you have finally let this go...I mean it would be a real shame if you hung on to something like this for over a month.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home