Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My name is Dave

One of my favorite shows is "My Name is Earl".




















So I decided to adopt one of Earl Hickey's ideas to use as I plan my next month. In case you don't know
...I am closing on the sale of my house....closing on a new house...packing....moving....and getting married all in the next 39 days.
As I typed that another chunk of my hair fell out. So I decided that I needed a list that I could keep in my pocket of all the things that I need to remember to do.




















The mustache is optional.

As of right now I have 19 items on my list and 7 have been marked through. If I could only keep from adding new items I'd be okay.

After looking at the picture above I realized that one could perceive an obscene gesture being displayed...this was not intended....however I was too busy to go back and re-take the photo.

3 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

ha ha good one. You look so debonaire!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Or you could look at it like you're telling your "To Do" list how you feel about it?

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Bart said...

You look like a cop... or a 70's TV star. Earl is great!

Attack that list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home