Sunday, August 14, 2005

I pooped on the rug again!














So this time I had to take him to the vet...considering this never happens and now it's happened just as the Resolve-Carpet Cleaner was drying on the first stain. Notice how brave he is at the vet's office. I can really see this animal protecting me if I ever need him. He jumped into Anna's lap like a baby at the pediatrician's office shaking and whining the whole time...little pansy.

*******update*******
I promise I'll quit talking about my dog's poop...you know...for a while...but I now know what made him sick. Stay away from the deli sliced pepper turkey my canine brothers and sisters...trust me.

3 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Humor Girl said...

So cute...our dog would do the same thing...she's a golden.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Awwwww, I hope he's feeling better.

And really, who wouldn't feel oh-so-much better after taking a big old poop? Even if it was on your rug and all...

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

ohhhh...give him a break...he ain't gettin any from YOU is he? let him have some lovin... ;-)~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home