Tuesday, April 25, 2006

**Correction**

First of all....I do realize that it has been quite a while since my last post. I do apologize. Not because of the lay off...but because the naked body of my youth has been at the top of my blog for so long. I apologize for any discomfort or loss of sleep I may have caused you.

At the end of last year I posted an entry entitled "*cough* *gasp* *cough*". In case you decided not to click on the link and read it...I was lamenting over the possibility that I was inhaling residual mustard gas while sitting at my desk at work. I even went so far as to ask my co-workers...and yes...even my boss to come in and smell the odor that I was certain to be ruining my future chances at fatherhood. It was about 2 weeks after writing that post that I discovered the true cause of the funk.






































My old trusty Timberlands. Wow they stink. It only occurred to me after smelling the same "mustard gas" while taking my shoes off in the closet. So after all that....the blog post...the photoshopped effort of me wearing a gas mask...and all of the recognition...uh...both of the recognitions...alas....I have to apologize for incorrectly implicating 60-year-old chemical weapons.

Dave's Blog regrets the error.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home