Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New options

Leave it to graphic artist and part-time comedian Bart to come up with more options for my bio picture.















....and my personal favorite....















I did get an actual option while Anna and I were having our engagement portraits made.














Anna feels that I look much less creepy in this one than the other one.

Speaking of engagement portraits....I want to thank my ex-coworker Gary Cosby Jr. for shooting some images of Anna and I in front of the theatre where we will be getting married.



















Why didn't you people tell me I was this hot?

8 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Bart said...

A sensitive mime... nothing creepy about that.

Great shot of you guys in front of the Princess.

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dave,

Sorry to inform you....while you do look very hot and debonair....she's hotter :-) Congrats to you both!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger THE J Mo said...

The Princess shot looks most excellent.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Java Boo Boo said...

Devilman. lol COol pix though.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Kami said...

OMG. Bart is a genius.

Uh, yeah, you're so hot, and stuff.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Kari said...

That is a great picture of you two!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Shankar Pandiath said...

Great picture and nice blog...wishin you both the best..
Drop by sometime..either here or at

http://maraff20.buzznet.com/
ciao

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...hasn't anyone told you guys that you're not supposed to use the "sex eyes" until after marriage?-- :) laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home