Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It had to be done

My nephew Cole has been on me to come back to his house and play the Playstation game, MLB '06 with him.















Now Cole has a bad habit of crying if he loses at a video game. This is unacceptable as far as Uncle Dave is concerned. So...last night...a lesson was dealt. My Chicago White-Sox put 17 on his Boston Red Sox. 17-10 was the lesson given. Cole had been talking trash before the game started...and I of course...returned the smack. When the game was over the tears begin to flow.

Me: "Hey Cole you know what this is buddy?"
Cole: "
*sniff* no" Me: "This is life man....this is life!"
Cole: " *snot* *sniff* *cry*"
Me: "You're not always going to win....you're not always going to get that job you wanted...your girlfriend is going to break-up with you...that's life!"


Just another lesson from your Uncle Dave.

If any of you need me to come to your house, play video games with your kids, and school them in the game of life...just let me know.


1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Bart said...

I have a 7 year old niece that you could probably make cry. I'm sure you could teach her some valuable life lesson, Mr. Sensitive. Then I know where some little puppies are that you could kick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home