Thursday, August 18, 2005

The clap

When I was in high school I had very few pet peeves..but one of them was the fact that the people in my class felt it necessary to clap all the time. If someone walked into the class after being sick for a few days...or if a teacher announced that a test would be open book...any of those type things...applause would follow. This bugged the crap out of me. Well I'm in training this week and apparently some of my co-workers have picked this up from my class of 1996. Am I just overly sensitive? Stop clapping....for the love...just save it!

4 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger Humor Girl said...

**applause** Thank you! Finally someone who agrees with me! *grin*

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger That dude Paul said...

YES!! Someone else shares my thoughts on this. I'm in the military and we are always in large groups having some type of gathering or another. Some high ranking dude will say something that isnt earth shattering, but like clock work someone will start clapping and that starts a chain reaction. THAT DRIVES ME FRIGGEN NUTS!

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I was afraid where you were going with that title. No wonder you get strange search engine hits!

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, that "anonymous" above is me, who can't seem to hit SHIFT instead of ENTER.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home