Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Greatest Hits Album

These are (in my opinion) the most memorable quotes from my blog over the past year plus a link to their original post. Happy New Year everybody!

If you don't buy me flowers you are the inconsiderate, selfish, lazy, waste of space my mother says you are.
*
I mean...if you went through the emotional and physical drama of being shot at...wouldn't you hate to have that badge of courage imitated by anyone with a knowledge of their nearest novelty shop?
*
This kind of reminds me of those old twilight zone episodes where a kid would find out that his mom was really a robot.
*
For those two minutes I was back in 1990. Eleven years old...tight rolled jeans...lovin' me some Hammer.
*
Women have Lifetime Original Movies and men have music. It's that simple.
*
I didn't feel comfortable sleeping in the spider infested bed....but I knew if I had to open a long neck...they had my back.
*
Oh and by the way....how many fair skinned,red headed guys named "Horatio" do you know?
*
It's called "The Dirty Thirty"
*
All I have to do is come up with an engine that will run off of dog hair. I would call it the Labradorian.
*
I feel like any tear shed over a sporting event is a tear filled with testosterone.
*
You had me at hello...now shut-up already.
*
"Hey there's a penny in the urinal! I guess I'll leave it there."
*
11. Top ten lists are stupid.
*
"A father's nipple is just a fleshy substitute."
*
"Why don't you pass him from your loins and then we will talk."
*
So far the only thing even remotely resembling emotion that this bird has shown was when he pooped on my flip-flop.
*
"A midget has broken into my house...not again!"

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

When Horatio and Mac Taylor were on that combined CSI, I thought I might just die and go to heaven right there.

Happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home